Aaron Koblin, creative director, Google
The judge in the Digital Design category jokes about this being "the year of the scroll", due to the high number of projects about the way that web pages change when you scroll through them. He also says he has seen interesting submissions from crazy augmented reality to people dancing with holographic imagery, and is excited about new novel approaches.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London