Heineken unveils Valentine's Day Facebook app
Heineken is launching a Facebook app for Valentine's Day called 'The Serenade', which enables users to invite potential partners on a date via humorous personalised songs.
Heineken: launches 'serenade' Facebook activity
The app has been created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam and is available in 20 languages. It is based on 'The Date', the brand's second film and part of the 'Open Your World' global campaign.
Millions of adult consumers from around the world will be able to participate and create their own serenades via Heineken's Facebook page.
'The Date' focused on a man taking a woman on a legendary date and was set to the 1960s Bollywood track 'Jaan Pehechaan Ho' by Mohammed Rafi.
The band used in the ad will create the songs for the app.
On 9 February, Heineken will host 'Serenade Live', an eight-hour YouTube event for Heineken fans around the world, who will get the chance to ask someone out on a date with a personalised serenade.
Viewers will be able to watch the recipients' reactions and interact with the presenter, band, and "rogue sound engineers" via Heineken Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...