Campaign and its sister titles brought you the news, views, insider gossip and trends from Cannes Lions 2014 in our 24-hour live blog, Campaign@Cannes.
Here are the 10 most-read pieces, including infographics, Vine videos taken from drones and lots and lots of celebrities:
1) Google and Ogilvy research finds word of mouth had biggest impact on purchase decisions (not media).
2) How (not) to behave when winning a Cannes Gold Lion.
3) Infographic: five tips on tweeting from Cannes.
5) LinkedIn celebrates Cannes with list of its 20 most influential UK brands.
6) A lack of insight: Sarah Jessica Parker's Cannes talk reviewed in 140 characters.
7) Infographic: Google's five steps to building digital brands.
8) Watch the first "dronie" taken at Cannes.
9) Jared Leto's words of wisdom, infographic style.
10) "I'm desperately trying not to get fired": Dylan Williams on his first three weeks at Publicis Worldwide.
This article was first published on