JWT embarks on Wilkinson Sword digital campaign
LONDON - JWT London is launching a new online campaign for Wilkinson Sword, which aims to provide men with helpful tips on the best ways to remove hair from their body.
Wilkinson Sword: launched microsite with grooming tips
The microsite, due to go live today at www.hairoffmystuff.com, contains a series of humorous instructional videos for men who want to 'get hair off their stuff', in order to look more attractive to women.
The three-minute videos aim to disarm men who may have previously felt awkward about shaving hair off any body part other than their face, by promising that a Wilkinson Sword razor "will be easier to find and handle".
The instructional videos cover all of the major body areas – showing men how to get 'Hair off the front', 'Hair off the back', and 'Hair off the nuts and bolts'.
The digital campaign follows a TV ad, released by Wilkinson Sword last week, that shows a razor shaving away buildings in New York in order to create Central Park.
Jeffrey Chapman, the global director of brand communications for Wilkinson Sword, said: "We set out to use a light sense of humour and a range of charming stories to help men understand that body grooming is something that most guys could benefit from."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East