JWT embarks on Wilkinson Sword digital campaign
LONDON - JWT London is launching a new online campaign for Wilkinson Sword, which aims to provide men with helpful tips on the best ways to remove hair from their body.
Wilkinson Sword: launched microsite with grooming tips
The microsite, due to go live today at www.hairoffmystuff.com, contains a series of humorous instructional videos for men who want to 'get hair off their stuff', in order to look more attractive to women.
The three-minute videos aim to disarm men who may have previously felt awkward about shaving hair off any body part other than their face, by promising that a Wilkinson Sword razor "will be easier to find and handle".
The instructional videos cover all of the major body areas – showing men how to get 'Hair off the front', 'Hair off the back', and 'Hair off the nuts and bolts'.
The digital campaign follows a TV ad, released by Wilkinson Sword last week, that shows a razor shaving away buildings in New York in order to create Central Park.
Jeffrey Chapman, the global director of brand communications for Wilkinson Sword, said: "We set out to use a light sense of humour and a range of charming stories to help men understand that body grooming is something that most guys could benefit from."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London