JWT embarks on Wilkinson Sword digital campaign
LONDON - JWT London is launching a new online campaign for Wilkinson Sword, which aims to provide men with helpful tips on the best ways to remove hair from their body.
Wilkinson Sword: launched microsite with grooming tips
The microsite, due to go live today at www.hairoffmystuff.com, contains a series of humorous instructional videos for men who want to 'get hair off their stuff', in order to look more attractive to women.
The three-minute videos aim to disarm men who may have previously felt awkward about shaving hair off any body part other than their face, by promising that a Wilkinson Sword razor "will be easier to find and handle".
The instructional videos cover all of the major body areas – showing men how to get 'Hair off the front', 'Hair off the back', and 'Hair off the nuts and bolts'.
The digital campaign follows a TV ad, released by Wilkinson Sword last week, that shows a razor shaving away buildings in New York in order to create Central Park.
Jeffrey Chapman, the global director of brand communications for Wilkinson Sword, said: "We set out to use a light sense of humour and a range of charming stories to help men understand that body grooming is something that most guys could benefit from."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire