Footage from Adobe's engaging online experiences event
We sent a film crew along to Adobe's recent event, which explored how to create outstanding online experiences, to capture the best presentations as well as backstage interviews with a few of the key speakers.
Alex Hunter, former Head of Online at Virgin opened proceedings at Adobe's event, which was attended by marketers from a range of sectors and companies. He was followed by digital pioneers from organisations including the TimeOut Group, Lastminute.com and Adobe. Subjects being discussed included everything from the latest, affordable digital developments through to the different degrees of online engagement being generated by brands currently.
You can access all the presentations and panel discussions, as well as backstage interviews by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)