Footage from Adobe's engaging online experiences event
We sent a film crew along to Adobe's recent event, which explored how to create outstanding online experiences, to capture the best presentations as well as backstage interviews with a few of the key speakers.
Alex Hunter, former Head of Online at Virgin opened proceedings at Adobe's event, which was attended by marketers from a range of sectors and companies. He was followed by digital pioneers from organisations including the TimeOut Group, Lastminute.com and Adobe. Subjects being discussed included everything from the latest, affordable digital developments through to the different degrees of online engagement being generated by brands currently.
You can access all the presentations and panel discussions, as well as backstage interviews by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London