Footage from Adobe's engaging online experiences event
We sent a film crew along to Adobe's recent event, which explored how to create outstanding online experiences, to capture the best presentations as well as backstage interviews with a few of the key speakers.
Alex Hunter, former Head of Online at Virgin opened proceedings at Adobe's event, which was attended by marketers from a range of sectors and companies. He was followed by digital pioneers from organisations including the TimeOut Group, Lastminute.com and Adobe. Subjects being discussed included everything from the latest, affordable digital developments through to the different degrees of online engagement being generated by brands currently.
You can access all the presentations and panel discussions, as well as backstage interviews by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham