Footage from Adobe's engaging online experiences event
We sent a film crew along to Adobe's recent event, which explored how to create outstanding online experiences, to capture the best presentations as well as backstage interviews with a few of the key speakers.
Alex Hunter, former Head of Online at Virgin opened proceedings at Adobe's event, which was attended by marketers from a range of sectors and companies. He was followed by digital pioneers from organisations including the TimeOut Group, Lastminute.com and Adobe. Subjects being discussed included everything from the latest, affordable digital developments through to the different degrees of online engagement being generated by brands currently.
You can access all the presentations and panel discussions, as well as backstage interviews by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London