Footage from Adobe's engaging online experiences event
We sent a film crew along to Adobe's recent event, which explored how to create outstanding online experiences, to capture the best presentations as well as backstage interviews with a few of the key speakers.
Alex Hunter, former Head of Online at Virgin opened proceedings at Adobe's event, which was attended by marketers from a range of sectors and companies. He was followed by digital pioneers from organisations including the TimeOut Group, Lastminute.com and Adobe. Subjects being discussed included everything from the latest, affordable digital developments through to the different degrees of online engagement being generated by brands currently.
You can access all the presentations and panel discussions, as well as backstage interviews by clicking here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London