Sky and Experian form database marketing joint venture
LONDON - Experian is to hive off its hosted database services business into a joint venture that will be controlled by its longstanding client Sky.
Experian: joint venture with Sky
The transaction is expected to complete on 30 June, with a number of Experian's large hosted database clients crossing over to the new business.
Experian sought to explain the move as an attempt to focus its marketing services portfolio on core data and analytics and digital marketing.
Duncan Painter, a former chief executive of Experian Integrated Marketing, will become managing director of the joint venture.
It is unclear where the new company, in which Sky has a majority stake of an undisclosed size, will be based and how many employees will be affected.
The name of the new company and brand is yet to be announced.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA