Blackberry to enter the tablet computer market
LONDON - Blackberry maker Research in Motion is set to enter the tablet computer market with the launch of a device later this year.
RIM will launch the device in an effort to take a slice of the emerging market, competing head to head with Apple's iPad as well as HP, which has plans for its own tablet computer device.
Continue reading this article on Brand Republic's digital blog The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)