Blackberry to enter the tablet computer market
LONDON - Blackberry maker Research in Motion is set to enter the tablet computer market with the launch of a device later this year.
RIM will launch the device in an effort to take a slice of the emerging market, competing head to head with Apple's iPad as well as HP, which has plans for its own tablet computer device.
Continue reading this article on Brand Republic's digital blog The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)