Blackberry to enter the tablet computer market
LONDON - Blackberry maker Research in Motion is set to enter the tablet computer market with the launch of a device later this year.
RIM will launch the device in an effort to take a slice of the emerging market, competing head to head with Apple's iPad as well as HP, which has plans for its own tablet computer device.
Continue reading this article on Brand Republic's digital blog The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)