Blackberry to enter the tablet computer market
LONDON - Blackberry maker Research in Motion is set to enter the tablet computer market with the launch of a device later this year.
RIM will launch the device in an effort to take a slice of the emerging market, competing head to head with Apple's iPad as well as HP, which has plans for its own tablet computer device.
Continue reading this article on Brand Republic's digital blog The Wall
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London