Four-fifths of in-house PRs don't get social media
LONDON - Most in-house PR professionals (80%) are failing to integrate digital and social media into their communications strategies, according to research.
The research, from PR headhunter Watson Helsby, found PR agencies are much better at grasping social media - 60% of respondents said they are confident about their digital communications plans, compared with just 20% of their in-house counterparts.
Also on The Wall Today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall