Four-fifths of in-house PRs don't get social media
LONDON - Most in-house PR professionals (80%) are failing to integrate digital and social media into their communications strategies, according to research.
The research, from PR headhunter Watson Helsby, found PR agencies are much better at grasping social media - 60% of respondents said they are confident about their digital communications plans, compared with just 20% of their in-house counterparts.
Also on The Wall Today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...