Four-fifths of in-house PRs don't get social media
LONDON - Most in-house PR professionals (80%) are failing to integrate digital and social media into their communications strategies, according to research.
The research, from PR headhunter Watson Helsby, found PR agencies are much better at grasping social media - 60% of respondents said they are confident about their digital communications plans, compared with just 20% of their in-house counterparts.
Also on The Wall Today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)