Four-fifths of in-house PRs don't get social media
LONDON - Most in-house PR professionals (80%) are failing to integrate digital and social media into their communications strategies, according to research.
The research, from PR headhunter Watson Helsby, found PR agencies are much better at grasping social media - 60% of respondents said they are confident about their digital communications plans, compared with just 20% of their in-house counterparts.
Also on The Wall Today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire