Volkswagen and Argos drive into BR app chart
LONDON - It's all change in the BR branded app chart this week, with Pringoooals and Britain's Got Talent making way for a host of new entries from the likes of Argos, Virgin Atlantic and Volkswagen.
Volkswagen's new Touareg game
Volkwagen's driving game promoting its SUV, Touareg Challenge, is the highest-placed at number two, with Facebook holding on to its almost unshakeable number one spot.
Hayfever relief brand Clarityn is next in with its Pollen Forecast UK app, while other brands going for the utility angle include Argos with its stock checker and Virgin Atlantic with its flight checker.
Sandwich chain Subway is another new entry with Subcard, which gives the user access to its loyalty scheme.
The Museum of London and the Roland-Garros French Open tennis tournament apps also figure in the top 15.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London