Volkswagen and Argos drive into BR app chart
LONDON - It's all change in the BR branded app chart this week, with Pringoooals and Britain's Got Talent making way for a host of new entries from the likes of Argos, Virgin Atlantic and Volkswagen.
Volkswagen's new Touareg game
Volkwagen's driving game promoting its SUV, Touareg Challenge, is the highest-placed at number two, with Facebook holding on to its almost unshakeable number one spot.
Hayfever relief brand Clarityn is next in with its Pollen Forecast UK app, while other brands going for the utility angle include Argos with its stock checker and Virgin Atlantic with its flight checker.
Sandwich chain Subway is another new entry with Subcard, which gives the user access to its loyalty scheme.
The Museum of London and the Roland-Garros French Open tennis tournament apps also figure in the top 15.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham