Volkswagen and Argos drive into BR app chart
LONDON - It's all change in the BR branded app chart this week, with Pringoooals and Britain's Got Talent making way for a host of new entries from the likes of Argos, Virgin Atlantic and Volkswagen.
Volkswagen's new Touareg game
Volkwagen's driving game promoting its SUV, Touareg Challenge, is the highest-placed at number two, with Facebook holding on to its almost unshakeable number one spot.
Hayfever relief brand Clarityn is next in with its Pollen Forecast UK app, while other brands going for the utility angle include Argos with its stock checker and Virgin Atlantic with its flight checker.
Sandwich chain Subway is another new entry with Subcard, which gives the user access to its loyalty scheme.
The Museum of London and the Roland-Garros French Open tennis tournament apps also figure in the top 15.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London