UK iPad launch takes London by storm
VIDEO: Find out why Londoners were prepared to queue for up to 16 hours to get hold of their own Apple iPad and what Stephen Fry has to say about his new gadget.
The iPad went on sale at Apple's Regent's Street store in London at 8am this morning. We talked to some of the people who were the first to get their hands on one about why they were so excited about the tablet. This vox-pop was conducted by The Lounge, a strategic marketing agency specialising in fully integrated marketing to the under 35s, on behalf of Brand Republic. Read The Lounge blog
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London