Worboys leaves Callcredit Marketing Solutions
Caroline Worboys has departed from Callcredit Marketing Solutions six months after a management buyout of its parent company backed by private equity firm Vitruvian Partners.
Caroline Worboys: has left Callcredit Marketing Solutions
She has been replaced by Chris Savage, who joined Callcredit in June 2009 as corporate development director and played a key part in the buyout. According to a spokeswoman, Worboys is "reviewing her opportunities".
John McAndrew, chief executive of parent company Callcredit Information Group, said: "Chris joined us at an exciting stage and has made a big impact in a short time. Caroline has been instrumental in integrating the businesses, developing strong foundations, substantially enhancing our data assets and driving for a greater focus on proactive client management."
Worboys took over the MD role at Callcredit Marketing Solutions, then EuroDirect, in November 2008 from co-founder John Dobson.
She had been chief executive of call centre and data handling company Broadsystem, which Callcredit Information Group acquired in January 2008, for more than a decade.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London