Worboys leaves Callcredit Marketing Solutions
Caroline Worboys has departed from Callcredit Marketing Solutions six months after a management buyout of its parent company backed by private equity firm Vitruvian Partners.
Caroline Worboys: has left Callcredit Marketing Solutions
She has been replaced by Chris Savage, who joined Callcredit in June 2009 as corporate development director and played a key part in the buyout. According to a spokeswoman, Worboys is "reviewing her opportunities".
John McAndrew, chief executive of parent company Callcredit Information Group, said: "Chris joined us at an exciting stage and has made a big impact in a short time. Caroline has been instrumental in integrating the businesses, developing strong foundations, substantially enhancing our data assets and driving for a greater focus on proactive client management."
Worboys took over the MD role at Callcredit Marketing Solutions, then EuroDirect, in November 2008 from co-founder John Dobson.
She had been chief executive of call centre and data handling company Broadsystem, which Callcredit Information Group acquired in January 2008, for more than a decade.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)