Worboys leaves Callcredit Marketing Solutions
Caroline Worboys has departed from Callcredit Marketing Solutions six months after a management buyout of its parent company backed by private equity firm Vitruvian Partners.
Caroline Worboys: has left Callcredit Marketing Solutions
She has been replaced by Chris Savage, who joined Callcredit in June 2009 as corporate development director and played a key part in the buyout. According to a spokeswoman, Worboys is "reviewing her opportunities".
John McAndrew, chief executive of parent company Callcredit Information Group, said: "Chris joined us at an exciting stage and has made a big impact in a short time. Caroline has been instrumental in integrating the businesses, developing strong foundations, substantially enhancing our data assets and driving for a greater focus on proactive client management."
Worboys took over the MD role at Callcredit Marketing Solutions, then EuroDirect, in November 2008 from co-founder John Dobson.
She had been chief executive of call centre and data handling company Broadsystem, which Callcredit Information Group acquired in January 2008, for more than a decade.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London