Worboys leaves Callcredit Marketing Solutions
Caroline Worboys has departed from Callcredit Marketing Solutions six months after a management buyout of its parent company backed by private equity firm Vitruvian Partners.
Caroline Worboys: has left Callcredit Marketing Solutions
She has been replaced by Chris Savage, who joined Callcredit in June 2009 as corporate development director and played a key part in the buyout. According to a spokeswoman, Worboys is "reviewing her opportunities".
John McAndrew, chief executive of parent company Callcredit Information Group, said: "Chris joined us at an exciting stage and has made a big impact in a short time. Caroline has been instrumental in integrating the businesses, developing strong foundations, substantially enhancing our data assets and driving for a greater focus on proactive client management."
Worboys took over the MD role at Callcredit Marketing Solutions, then EuroDirect, in November 2008 from co-founder John Dobson.
She had been chief executive of call centre and data handling company Broadsystem, which Callcredit Information Group acquired in January 2008, for more than a decade.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes