The economy is booming and the vast majority of people have never had it so good-with unparalleled affluence, better health and access to virtually unlimited goods and leisure activities. Report by Future Foundation and Abbey National
So why don't we feel better off? Life seems more stressful; the pace is quickening and everything is more complex. This is the paradox of progress.
More choice, more things to do, more challenges and more decisions have made life better in many ways but, at the same time, it has also become more demanding. we live more complicated lives.
This report is a fascinating insight into life at the turn of the century. The research was commissioned by Abbey National to help the bank understand why consumers' modern lives are so complicated and enable it to develop products and solutions to make life easier.
The report looks at 6 key themes, positive parenting, the worry society, having it all, drowning in choice, coping with androgyny and great expectations. It also provides a concise summary entitled 'surviving the 21st century and outlines the full research programme behind the report.
To order any of these publications please email Rachel Stringer, (firstname.lastname@example.org), quoting the name of the publication(s), how many copies you would like and your postal address. Orders will be despatched the same day. Alternatively please call 020 7250 3343
The Future Foundation
70 Cowcross Street
London EC1M 6DG
tel: 020 7250 3343
fax: 020 7251 8138
For more information on this report, please follow the link below
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London