The economy is booming and the vast majority of people have never had it so good-with unparalleled affluence, better health and access to virtually unlimited goods and leisure activities. Report by Future Foundation and Abbey National
So why don't we feel better off? Life seems more stressful; the pace is quickening and everything is more complex. This is the paradox of progress.
More choice, more things to do, more challenges and more decisions have made life better in many ways but, at the same time, it has also become more demanding. we live more complicated lives.
This report is a fascinating insight into life at the turn of the century. The research was commissioned by Abbey National to help the bank understand why consumers' modern lives are so complicated and enable it to develop products and solutions to make life easier.
The report looks at 6 key themes, positive parenting, the worry society, having it all, drowning in choice, coping with androgyny and great expectations. It also provides a concise summary entitled 'surviving the 21st century and outlines the full research programme behind the report.
To order any of these publications please email Rachel Stringer, (firstname.lastname@example.org), quoting the name of the publication(s), how many copies you would like and your postal address. Orders will be despatched the same day. Alternatively please call 020 7250 3343
The Future Foundation
70 Cowcross Street
London EC1M 6DG
tel: 020 7250 3343
fax: 020 7251 8138
For more information on this report, please follow the link below
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)