Marketing magazine's annual Connections Awards report.
Clients and Agencies have produced innovative, effective digital work that builds relationships with consumers.
This report is a summary of winners of these awards.
Grand Prix winner, Best Use of a Contact Centre, Best uUse of and Intranet/Extranet, Best Use of Telemarketing, Best Use of Mobile Phones/WAP, Best Use of a Database, Best Use of the Internet for Consumer Communications, Best Use of the Internet for B2B Communications, Best Use of Interactive TV.
Best Use of Technology to Create a New Channel to Market, Best Use of Technology for Sales Promotion, Best Use of Technology for New Business Leads, Best Use of Technology for Customer Loyalty, Best Use of Technology for Customer Care, Best Use of Technology for Viral Marketing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge