Marketing magazine's annual Connections Awards report.
Clients and Agencies have produced innovative, effective digital work that builds relationships with consumers.
This report is a summary of winners of these awards.
Grand Prix winner, Best Use of a Contact Centre, Best uUse of and Intranet/Extranet, Best Use of Telemarketing, Best Use of Mobile Phones/WAP, Best Use of a Database, Best Use of the Internet for Consumer Communications, Best Use of the Internet for B2B Communications, Best Use of Interactive TV.
Best Use of Technology to Create a New Channel to Market, Best Use of Technology for Sales Promotion, Best Use of Technology for New Business Leads, Best Use of Technology for Customer Loyalty, Best Use of Technology for Customer Care, Best Use of Technology for Viral Marketing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Digital Gurus £35000 per annum + double OTE, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager - online gaming account (3 weeks) Stopgap £150 per day, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands