Consumer behavior and marketing strategy - ISE
Consumer Behavior provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform consumer analyses that can be used for understanding markets and developing effective marketing strategies. By Peter and Olsen
The authors have developed what they call the Wheel of Consumer Analysis, which is a tool to help the reader understand how consumer affect and cognition, consumer behavior, consumer environment, and marketing strategy interact.
The wheel is a powerful tool for analyzing consumer behavior and can be used to understand consumers and to guide the development of effective marketing strategies.
Text pedagogy will include new opening vignettes, new examples with themes in boxed features, new strategy-in-action cases, key terms/concepts, review questions, notes and glossary, all to help the student review and apply the concepts learned in the chapter.
Chapter opening scenarios set the stage for the discussion to follow in the chapter. The scenarios open with a problem and the students use the concepts learned in the chapter to assess and solve the situation.
Pedagogical features include: new Highlights boxes, Marketing Strategy in Action minicases, and chapter opening stories, all of which give the student real-life exapmples consumer behavior and marketing strategy in action.
Expanded video program -12 segments, many of which are new to the text. These segments highlight various consumer behavior and marketing strategy concepts and show how the theories and concepts in the text apply to everyday marketing situations.
Section 1 A Perspective on Consumer Behavior
CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategy
CHAPTER 2 A Framework for Consumer Analysis
Section 2 Affect and Cognition and Marketing Strategy
CHAPTER 3 Introduction to Behavior
CHAPTER 4 Consumers’ Product Knowledge and Involvement
CHAPTER 5 Attention and Comprehension
CHAPTER 6 Attitudes and Intentions
CHAPTER 7 Consumer Decision Making
Section 3 Behavior and Marketing Strategy
CHAPTER 8 Analyzing Consumer Behavior
CHAPTER 9 Conditioning and Learning Processes
CHAPTER 10 Influencing Consumer Behaviors
Section 4 The Environment and Marketing Strategy
CHAPTER 11 Introduction to the Environment
CHAPTER 12 Cultural and Cross-cultural Influences
CHAPTER 13 Subculture and Social Class
CHAPTER 14 Reference Groups and Family
Section 5 Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategy
CHAPTER 15 Market Segmentation and Product Positioning
CHAPTER 16 Consumer Behavior and Product Strategy
CHAPTER 17 Consumer Behavior and Promotion Strategy
CHAPTER 18 Consumer Behavior and Pricing Strategy
CHAPTER 19 Consumer Behavior, Electronic Commerce, and Channel Strategy
To buy this book click on the link below
ISBN Number: 0071121110
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London