Consumers - Ise
The authors present a global, behavioral, eclectic and multi-disciplinary coverage of consumer behavior. Reviewers praised Consumers 1e as the most current text in the field in the areas of technology, research, and illustrative examples.
Global examples and concepts are woven into the fabric of the text with many more examples than presented in any other textbook.
The impact of the Internet and other technological advances on consumer§s lives and actions is integrated throughout the text.
Focus on how culture affects both internal, individual variables such as perception, emotions, memory, and decision-making as well as self-concept, lifestyle, values, and family structure.
Authors develop the Wheel of Consumption emphasizing the consumption cycle from pre-consumption thoughts, feelings, and actions to consumption and post-consumption thoughts, feelings, and actions.
Consumer Satisfaction (CH 17) is a unique chapter that summarizes the most current research on how to deliver value and satisfaction to consumers.
Consumption Meanings (CH 18) presents a rich discussion of what consumption means to consumers, employing cutting-edge theories and common-sense examples.
Recycling, Reuse, and Disposal (CH 19) presents the most current information on post-acquisition attitudes and behaviors and green marketing.
Chapter opening vignettes
Consumer Chronicles boxes
Good Practice boxes
Industry Insight boxes
§You Make the Call§ end of chapter decision- making cases
Part1:An Overview of Consumer Behavior
1 Introduction:Acquisition,Consumption,and Disposal
2 Consumer Behaviors and Marketing Strategies
3 Learning about Consumers
4 The Changing World of Consumption
Part2:The Background to Consumption
5 The Meaning and Nature of Culture
6 Economic and Social Structures
7 The Self and Selves
8 Lifestyles:Consumption Sub-Cultures
9 Perception: World of Sensation
Part3:Purchase and Acquisition
10 Acquiring Things
11 Why Do People Buy? Motivations, Needs and Involvement
12 Experience, Learning, and Knowledge
13 Attitude Models and Consumer Decision Making
14 Organization and Household Consumer Behaviors
15 Interpersonal Influence
16 Consumer Innovation
17 Consumer Satisfaction
18 Consumption Meanings
19 Disposal,Recycling,and Reuse
To buy this book click on the link below
ISBN Number: 007112294X
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset