BestofBiz Briefings are articles on topical management issues from the London Business School, with links, references and further reading. This article can also be viewed free on the BestofBiz website.
Building and managing strategic business partnerships
Build (internal development), buy (acquire)…or bond (corporate alliance).
The global corporate environment is increasingly reliant upon alliances between companies of varying types, degrees and names. Some companies have tens, even hundreds, of different types of alliances; they may be a partner in one market and a competitor in another market, or linked with suppliers (including technology providers) or customers.
Here are a few thoughts on the latest thinking and practice in corporate alliances.
To read the full document please follow the link below
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London