BestofBiz Briefings are articles on topical management issues from the London Business School, with links, references and further reading. This article can also be viewed free on the BestofBiz website.
Building and managing strategic business partnerships
Build (internal development), buy (acquire)…or bond (corporate alliance).
The global corporate environment is increasingly reliant upon alliances between companies of varying types, degrees and names. Some companies have tens, even hundreds, of different types of alliances; they may be a partner in one market and a competitor in another market, or linked with suppliers (including technology providers) or customers.
Here are a few thoughts on the latest thinking and practice in corporate alliances.
To read the full document please follow the link below
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire