BestofBiz Briefings are articles on topical management issues from the London Business School, with links, references and further reading. This article can also be viewed free on the BestofBiz website.
Building and managing strategic business partnerships
Build (internal development), buy (acquire)…or bond (corporate alliance).
The global corporate environment is increasingly reliant upon alliances between companies of varying types, degrees and names. Some companies have tens, even hundreds, of different types of alliances; they may be a partner in one market and a competitor in another market, or linked with suppliers (including technology providers) or customers.
Here are a few thoughts on the latest thinking and practice in corporate alliances.
To read the full document please follow the link below
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire