Customer relationship marketing; get to know your customers and win their loyalty
As major corporations work to unlock the full power of e-commerce they are realizing that customer relationship marketing is an important key: only by forming a lasting relationship with each individual can they target their customers effectively. By Liz Machtynger, Merlin Stone and Neil Woodcock.
The long-term strategy and technological investment that CRM requires forms the core subject of this important new edition, in which three expert marketers point the way forward. They consider the latest research and illustrate their advice with current examples, showing every company (and all marketing professionals) how to take a lead in planning CRM strategy, from first principles through CRM technology to E-CRM and the E-future.
Merlin Stone is IBM Professor of Marketing at SEMS. He is a founder member of the Institute of Direct Marketing and a co-author of Up Close and Personal (Kogan Page, 1999) with Paul Gamble and Neil Woodcock.
Neil Woodcock is an independent consultant who has worked on customer management projects with multinational companies. Liz Machtynger leads the Customer Management Practice for Mummert + Partner, a German management consultancy organization, and works with other leading players in the CRM field to research and develop programmes.
'Always invigorating and challenging, Merlin [Stone] has that rare blend of hard-earned wisdom and clarity of vision that makes his work so significant... and so effective.'
Charles Arthur, Executive Director, Miller Freeman Direct.
To buy this book click on the link below
ISBN Number: 0749427000
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England