Customer relationship marketing; get to know your customers and win their loyalty
As major corporations work to unlock the full power of e-commerce they are realizing that customer relationship marketing is an important key: only by forming a lasting relationship with each individual can they target their customers effectively. By Liz Machtynger, Merlin Stone and Neil Woodcock.
The long-term strategy and technological investment that CRM requires forms the core subject of this important new edition, in which three expert marketers point the way forward. They consider the latest research and illustrate their advice with current examples, showing every company (and all marketing professionals) how to take a lead in planning CRM strategy, from first principles through CRM technology to E-CRM and the E-future.
Merlin Stone is IBM Professor of Marketing at SEMS. He is a founder member of the Institute of Direct Marketing and a co-author of Up Close and Personal (Kogan Page, 1999) with Paul Gamble and Neil Woodcock.
Neil Woodcock is an independent consultant who has worked on customer management projects with multinational companies. Liz Machtynger leads the Customer Management Practice for Mummert + Partner, a German management consultancy organization, and works with other leading players in the CRM field to research and develop programmes.
'Always invigorating and challenging, Merlin [Stone] has that rare blend of hard-earned wisdom and clarity of vision that makes his work so significant... and so effective.'
Charles Arthur, Executive Director, Miller Freeman Direct.
To buy this book click on the link below
ISBN Number: 0749427000
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)