Cyberlaw And E-Commerce
Cyberlaw and E-Commerce has been created to address the legal issues surrounding the Internet and Electronic Commerce in light of technological changes that have radically altered the legal realities that confront business managers.By Baumer and Poindexter
The text is designed, among other things, to prepare students to manage intellectual property. Cyberlaw and E-commerce is intended for the Legal Environment of Business course for faculty interested in additional material on e-commerce. It could also fit into courses entitled Computers, Law and Society, Internet Law, Intellectual Property Law, or Issues in E-Commerce.
The text uses the language of Internet and other high tech issues, which is becoming increasingly important in this course area.
Each chapter contains up-to-date boxes that keep the business relevance front and center enabling students to easily find important topics within the text.
This text is very comprehensive. Cyberlaw and E-Commerce: A Primer prepares business students to learn the law they need to know in a technology driven 21st century.
Customize this book through Primis Online! This title is now part of the Primis Online Database: www.mhhe.com/primis/online. Professors can customize this book to meet their exact needs and mix and match with other items on Primis Online allowing them maximum choice and flexibility. Instructors can choose between two delivery formats: custom printed books (in black and white) or custom eBooks (in color).
CHAPTER 1: The Legal Environment of Business in the Information Age
CHAPTER 2: Basic Contract Law
CHAPTER 3: Current and Future Contract Law for E-Commerce
CHAPTER 4: Contracting and Licensing Software
CHAPTER 5: Torts: Wrongs and Their Remedies
CHAPTER 6: Cybertorts, Privacy, and Government Regulation
CHAPTER 7: Product Liability in a High-Tech Environment
CHAPTER 8: Intellectual Property I: Basic Patent and Trade Secret Law
CHAPTER 9: Intellectual Property II: Basic Copyright and Trademark Law
CHAPTER 10: Intellectual Property III: Creating, Using, and Protecting Software
CHAPTER 11: Business Organization: Bricks and Mortar
CHAPTER 12: Cyber Companies and Internet Agreements
To buy this book click on the link below
ISBN Number: 0071123008
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester