DATA 2002: bringing customer modelling to life
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Unette Sencer, managing director, First T and Ross Duncan, Customer Sales Manager, First National
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Matching market research to customer data helped to refine First National's customer segmentation and contributed to a significant increase in ROI. Having an effective customer segmentation and predictive targeting models is vital to maximising returns. But it doesn't end there. This session looks at how not only knowing who to target, but knowing what to say will impact the bottom line.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire