DATA 2002: bringing customer modelling to life
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Unette Sencer, managing director, First T and Ross Duncan, Customer Sales Manager, First National
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Matching market research to customer data helped to refine First National's customer segmentation and contributed to a significant increase in ROI. Having an effective customer segmentation and predictive targeting models is vital to maximising returns. But it doesn't end there. This session looks at how not only knowing who to target, but knowing what to say will impact the bottom line.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London