DATA 2002: bringing customer modelling to life
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Unette Sencer, managing director, First T and Ross Duncan, Customer Sales Manager, First National
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Matching market research to customer data helped to refine First National's customer segmentation and contributed to a significant increase in ROI. Having an effective customer segmentation and predictive targeting models is vital to maximising returns. But it doesn't end there. This session looks at how not only knowing who to target, but knowing what to say will impact the bottom line.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London