DATA 2002: building market share through intelligent application of data and technology
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Geoff Love, CRM director, Home Service and John Regan, Cognisance.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
As direct response rates fall, improved customer insight is crucial as is the ability to act on this information. Geoff and John look at how the home service is applying intelligent data analysis and technology to become one of the leading suppliers of emergency home insurance.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London