DATA 2002: building market share through intelligent application of data and technology
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Geoff Love, CRM director, Home Service and John Regan, Cognisance.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
As direct response rates fall, improved customer insight is crucial as is the ability to act on this information. Geoff and John look at how the home service is applying intelligent data analysis and technology to become one of the leading suppliers of emergency home insurance.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Global Head of Investor Access Services EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London