DATA 2002: Data-where are we up to?
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by David Payne, chairman, Institute of Direct Marketing.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
David Payne addresses data management from a historical perspective through to where we are now. He discusses how to intelligently manage data with examples of good and bad practise and where one-to-one communications are and are not appropriate.
David also looks to future technologies and how they will impact onbest practise data-driven marketing for the long term.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London