DATA 2002: Data-where are we up to?
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by David Payne, chairman, Institute of Direct Marketing.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
David Payne addresses data management from a historical perspective through to where we are now. He discusses how to intelligently manage data with examples of good and bad practise and where one-to-one communications are and are not appropriate.
David also looks to future technologies and how they will impact onbest practise data-driven marketing for the long term.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon
- Senior Digital Buyer Lipton Fleming £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London