DATA 2002: Data-where are we up to?
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by David Payne, chairman, Institute of Direct Marketing.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
David Payne addresses data management from a historical perspective through to where we are now. He discusses how to intelligently manage data with examples of good and bad practise and where one-to-one communications are and are not appropriate.
David also looks to future technologies and how they will impact onbest practise data-driven marketing for the long term.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)