DATA 2002: how data contributes to making tesco the most profitable retailer in the UK
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Matthew Keylock, director of retail solutions, Dunnhumby and Crawford Davidson, director of clubcard, Tesco.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Clubcard data has provided Tesco with a very rich source of information. Rather than drown in huge volumes of data, Tesco, with Dunnhumby, have been able to tap the potential of this over the last 8 years to deliver measurable business benefit.
Ever-increasing sophistication in customer insight and targetting is underpinned by an effective data management capability. This presentation explains what this 'data management capabiliy' means and how Tesco have been able to use it effectively within their business.
To view this paper in full, click the attatched document
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London