DATA 2002: Increase Your ROI through supression
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Martin King, business development director, The REaD Group & Norwich Union.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Each year companies unnecessarily waste £86m mailing people who have either moved or died. This is simply because they are not exercising good data practice and are neglecting to suppress their data. In this Presentation, Martin King will outline how companies can increase response rates and thus a companies ROI through effective data supression.
XXXX will highlight how XXX saved XXX in one campaign by identifying and removing incorrect records from their mailing file, allowing them to replace these records with accurate data and still hit their mailing target whilst maximising their investment.
To see this document in full, please see the attatched file
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London