DATA 2002: Increase Your ROI through supression
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Martin King, business development director, The REaD Group & Norwich Union.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Each year companies unnecessarily waste £86m mailing people who have either moved or died. This is simply because they are not exercising good data practice and are neglecting to suppress their data. In this Presentation, Martin King will outline how companies can increase response rates and thus a companies ROI through effective data supression.
XXXX will highlight how XXX saved XXX in one campaign by identifying and removing incorrect records from their mailing file, allowing them to replace these records with accurate data and still hit their mailing target whilst maximising their investment.
To see this document in full, please see the attatched file
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London
- Account Manager - Excellent London Agency - to £32k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, West London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London