DATA 2002: respecting your customer
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Alex Walsh, head of legislative development, Royal Mail.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Consumer awareness of data protection is increasing as many household brands actively seek personal statistics from their customers.
The marketing industry is beginning to realise the power of the consumer as their data provides a vital tool in securing a successful marketing campaign and honing individual products to individuals' needs.
Companies must respond by being more responsible in the way they handle personal or confidential information and remember that this data is not simply a set of statistics but represents a human being. Respect for your brand will only come from respecting your consumer.
To view this document in full, click the attatchment
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall