DATA 2002: respecting your customer
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Alex Walsh, head of legislative development, Royal Mail.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Consumer awareness of data protection is increasing as many household brands actively seek personal statistics from their customers.
The marketing industry is beginning to realise the power of the consumer as their data provides a vital tool in securing a successful marketing campaign and honing individual products to individuals' needs.
Companies must respond by being more responsible in the way they handle personal or confidential information and remember that this data is not simply a set of statistics but represents a human being. Respect for your brand will only come from respecting your consumer.
To view this document in full, click the attatchment
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London