DATA 2002: The value of customer segmentation in a limited transaction environment
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by David Green, head of marketing, GB Group and Mark Greenhouse, marketing insights manager, CPP Group
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
A common dilemma within most organisations is how to make the best use of huge amounts of transactional data. As CPP deal through their comprehensive partner channel, the data that they have access to is minimal. Mark and David discuss how, even in this environment, customer segmentation can add value to an organisation's acquisition and retention strategy.
To view this file in full, please click on the attatchment
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London