DATA 2002: The value of customer segmentation in a limited transaction environment
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by David Green, head of marketing, GB Group and Mark Greenhouse, marketing insights manager, CPP Group
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
A common dilemma within most organisations is how to make the best use of huge amounts of transactional data. As CPP deal through their comprehensive partner channel, the data that they have access to is minimal. Mark and David discuss how, even in this environment, customer segmentation can add value to an organisation's acquisition and retention strategy.
To view this file in full, please click on the attatchment
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford