DATA 2002: ultimate data management challenge; centrica's project jupiter
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Nick Smith, director of marketing strategy, Centrica.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Centrica has recently embarked on Project Jupiter, a massive data integration task involving the building of a centralised 'customer hub' that brings together data from their four core brands: British Gas, AA, Goldfish and One.Tel. It's aim to produce a single customer view.
To see in full please click the attached file
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London