DATA 2002: ultimate data management challenge; centrica's project jupiter
DATA 2002: Creating intelligent data-driven marketing. This conference is presented by Haymarket Publications in association with Royal Mail. Presentation by Nick Smith, director of marketing strategy, Centrica.
At this conference, experts take you through all the issues surrounding data management so that you can create more effective campaigns through better targeted marketing.
Centrica has recently embarked on Project Jupiter, a massive data integration task involving the building of a centralised 'customer hub' that brings together data from their four core brands: British Gas, AA, Goldfish and One.Tel. It's aim to produce a single customer view.
To see in full please click the attached file
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London