Sex and the City 2 delivers 1m impacts for Nescafé
The second weekend of 'Sex And The City 2' helped Nescafe Gold Blend's cinema campaign deliver an estimated one million impacts, according to figures from Digital Cinema Media today.
The Nescafé ad, made by Interpublic creative agency McCann Erickson, features a man and woman as they interact across the street from their respective balconies.
The cinema campaign, planned and bought by WPP media agency Mindshare, also included ‘Robin Hood', ‘Iron Man 2' ‘Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time', ‘Streetdance 2D', ‘She's Out Of My League', ‘Death At A Funeral' and ‘184.108.40.206'
‘Sex And The City 2' was the most-watched film last week, starting with an estimated 504,703 impacts. Since its release on 28 May, SATC2 has delivered an estimated total 2.8 million cinema impacts.
The second-most watched film of the weekend was ‘Streetdance 3D', which delivered an estimated195,596 impacts. The British film has done consistently well since release and tells the story of a streetdance troupe who are forced to practise with ballet dancers.
‘Prince of Persia' was the third-most watched film of the weekend with an estimated 167,686 impacts. The film stars Jake Gyllenhaal and is an adaptation from the video game.
|Total box office figures (5&6 June)|
|FILM||WEEKEND BOX OFFICE||WEEKEND IMPACTS||TOTAL BOX OFFICE SO FAR||IMPACTS SO FAR|
|Sex and the City 2 (Warner)||2,473,043||504,702.7||13,652,052||2,786,133.1|
|Prince of Persia (Disney)||821,661||167,685.9||6,362,459||1,298,461.0|
|Death at a Funeral (Sony)||696,280||142,098.0||696,280||142,098.0|
|Robin Hood (Universal)||647,195||132,080.6||13,532,135||2,761,660.2|
|The Tooth Fairy (20th Fox)||538,366||134,591.5||2,440,474||610,118.5|
|220.127.116.11 (Works UK)||433,218||88,411.8||433,218||498,055.9|
|She's Out of My League (Paramount)||400,554||81,745.7||400,554||81,745.7|
|Iron Man 2 (PARAMOUNT)||226,314||46,186.5||20,686,508||4,221,736.3|
|Space Chimps 2 (Entertnmt)||220,989||55,247.3||1,257,130||314,282.5|
|Raajneeti (UTV M.PIC)||218,783||44,649.6||218,783||44,649.6|
|The Killer Inside Me (Icon)||124,006||25,307.3||124,006||25,307.3|
|The Losers (Optimum)||110,255||22,501.0||888,333||181,292.4|
|Furry Vengeance (E1 Films)||91,042||22,760.5||3,301,901||825,475.3|
|Four Lions (Optimum)||83,609||17,063.1||2,562,809||523,022.2|
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London