Top ten tips for social media recruitment
A new report examines what companies are looking for when hiring social media talent. In short "a digital native with a mix of IT, PR, customer service, sales and marketing" skills.
They don't want much do they? The Social Media Influence report says that the most common job requirement is optimal communications and teamwork skills with the ability to understand and adapt to different communication styles be it a blog post about a new product launch or a quick can I help? Tweet to a frustrated customer looking for assistance.
Also on The Wall today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)