Top ten tips for social media recruitment
A new report examines what companies are looking for when hiring social media talent. In short "a digital native with a mix of IT, PR, customer service, sales and marketing" skills.
They don't want much do they? The Social Media Influence report says that the most common job requirement is optimal communications and teamwork skills with the ability to understand and adapt to different communication styles be it a blog post about a new product launch or a quick can I help? Tweet to a frustrated customer looking for assistance.
Also on The Wall today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London