Top ten tips for social media recruitment
A new report examines what companies are looking for when hiring social media talent. In short "a digital native with a mix of IT, PR, customer service, sales and marketing" skills.
They don't want much do they? The Social Media Influence report says that the most common job requirement is optimal communications and teamwork skills with the ability to understand and adapt to different communication styles be it a blog post about a new product launch or a quick can I help? Tweet to a frustrated customer looking for assistance.
Also on The Wall today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London