Top ten tips for social media recruitment
A new report examines what companies are looking for when hiring social media talent. In short "a digital native with a mix of IT, PR, customer service, sales and marketing" skills.
They don't want much do they? The Social Media Influence report says that the most common job requirement is optimal communications and teamwork skills with the ability to understand and adapt to different communication styles be it a blog post about a new product launch or a quick can I help? Tweet to a frustrated customer looking for assistance.
Also on The Wall today
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London