Direct marketing: an integrated approach
This is a text with cases appropriate for a course called database marketing or direct marketing.
The author’s own case analysis software titled THE DIRECT MARKETING STRATEGY SYSTEM will also be packaged with every copy of the text.
This text makes great use of the information published in business-to-business periodicals and draws on current texts in direct marketing, marketing strategy and marketing management.
It also relies on the author’s extensive business knowledge, teaching experience and publication experience in direct marketing.
10 cases on hot companies; i.e., Home Shopping Network, Victoria's Secret, and Avon.
The appendices include sections on case analysis and the software manual.
CHAPTER 1. Introduction to Direct Marketing
CHAPTER 2. Direct Marketing Strategies
CHAPTER 3. Segmentation and Target Marketing
CHAPTER 4. Direct Marketing and Technology
CHAPTER 5. Database Marketing
CHAPTER 6. List Selection and Management
CHAPTER 7. Positioning and Offer Planning
CHAPTER 8. Creative Strategy and Execution
CHAPTER 9. Direct-Mail Marketing
CHAPTER 10. Catalog Marketing
CHAPTER 11. Telemarketing
CHAPTER 12. Direct Response Television
CHAPTER 13. Direct Response Radio
CHAPTER 14. Direct Response Print
CHAPTER 15. Business-to-Business Direct Marketing
CHAPTER 16. Direct Marketing Decision Support Tools
CHAPTER 17. Direct Marketing Profitability
CHAPTER 18. The Fulfillment Process
CHAPTER 19. The Future of Direct Marketing
1. Avon Products
2. Barney and Friends
3. Deal-A-Meal USA
4. Dell Computer
6. Fidelity Investments
7. The Franklin Mint
8. Home Shopping Network
9. ID Software
To order this book click on the link below
ISBN Number: 0071159517
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London