70-year music culture archive launched
Youth culture agency PYMCA has launched a new multimedia research archive detailing music culture over the past 70 years.
The collection of photographs, ad creative, texts and other media has been catalogued and launched as a new cultural research section of the Photographic Youth Music Culture Archive.
PYMCA Cultural Research, accessible to subscribers, has multiple sections with music literature, including essays from cultural commentators and headlines from the times, video and photographs, starting from the 1940s, searchable by era and by subcultures, ranging from hippies to skinheads.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London