70-year music culture archive launched
Youth culture agency PYMCA has launched a new multimedia research archive detailing music culture over the past 70 years.
The collection of photographs, ad creative, texts and other media has been catalogued and launched as a new cultural research section of the Photographic Youth Music Culture Archive.
PYMCA Cultural Research, accessible to subscribers, has multiple sections with music literature, including essays from cultural commentators and headlines from the times, video and photographs, starting from the 1940s, searchable by era and by subcultures, ranging from hippies to skinheads.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London