Wonderbra pushes up new website
Wonderbra UK has launched a new interactive website in an effort to better target its 18- to 30-year-old online audience.
Wonderbra: integrates website with customers' social media activity
The Wonderbra site, created by Iris, aims to engage customers by integrating it with their own social media activity, and adding the ability to "like" different products and videos and follow Twitter updates on Wonderbra activity.
Martina Alexander, marketing manager of Wonderbra UK, said: "Wonderbra has a really active online audience, so we wanted to tap into this. We want to make the most of every conversation with our target audience, with the view to building a closer relationship with our consumers, while also converting traffic to sales."
Pete Armstrong, creative director of Iris’ Manchester office, said: "Everything, from the tone of voice and imagery, to the interactivity and opportunities for engagement on the site, has been developed to reflect where Wonderbra is now: a social and influential brand that is in touch with its audience."
Wonderbra has no current plans to support the website with a campaign, but new product-marketing plans are in the pipeline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London