Wonderbra pushes up new website
Wonderbra UK has launched a new interactive website in an effort to better target its 18- to 30-year-old online audience.
Wonderbra: integrates website with customers' social media activity
The Wonderbra site, created by Iris, aims to engage customers by integrating it with their own social media activity, and adding the ability to "like" different products and videos and follow Twitter updates on Wonderbra activity.
Martina Alexander, marketing manager of Wonderbra UK, said: "Wonderbra has a really active online audience, so we wanted to tap into this. We want to make the most of every conversation with our target audience, with the view to building a closer relationship with our consumers, while also converting traffic to sales."
Pete Armstrong, creative director of Iris’ Manchester office, said: "Everything, from the tone of voice and imagery, to the interactivity and opportunities for engagement on the site, has been developed to reflect where Wonderbra is now: a social and influential brand that is in touch with its audience."
Wonderbra has no current plans to support the website with a campaign, but new product-marketing plans are in the pipeline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford