Wonderbra pushes up new website
Wonderbra UK has launched a new interactive website in an effort to better target its 18- to 30-year-old online audience.
Wonderbra: integrates website with customers' social media activity
The Wonderbra site, created by Iris, aims to engage customers by integrating it with their own social media activity, and adding the ability to "like" different products and videos and follow Twitter updates on Wonderbra activity.
Martina Alexander, marketing manager of Wonderbra UK, said: "Wonderbra has a really active online audience, so we wanted to tap into this. We want to make the most of every conversation with our target audience, with the view to building a closer relationship with our consumers, while also converting traffic to sales."
Pete Armstrong, creative director of Iris’ Manchester office, said: "Everything, from the tone of voice and imagery, to the interactivity and opportunities for engagement on the site, has been developed to reflect where Wonderbra is now: a social and influential brand that is in touch with its audience."
Wonderbra has no current plans to support the website with a campaign, but new product-marketing plans are in the pipeline.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA