GyroHSR planner plots 10,000 mile road-trip in doodle car
Anthony Lillingston, a planner at ad agency GyroHSR, is preparing to embark on a 10,000 mile road-trip from London to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, in aid of charity.
Doodle car: charity road trip
Lillingston aims to raise £10,000 for a number of children’s charities, including the Centrepoint in London, SOS Children’s Villages through Europe and Christina Noble Children’s Foundation in Mongolia.
The planner and two friends will set off from London on 24 July and over the course of their journey will travel through 11 countries, 20 cities, three deserts and several mountain ranges.
The road-trip, called Doodle Car, will also be documented on a blog, thedoodlecar.com/blog/.
The 10-year-old Suzuki Swift that the group are travelling in has been sprayed matt white and transformed into a blank canvas.
The trio will invite everybody they meet to doodle their thoughts on the car.
Marker pen brand Sharpie has signed up to support the cause.
The Doodle Car project is also being supported by GyroHSR’s G Foundation, set-up over 10 years ago with the purpose of providing financial, marketing and business assistance to charities who aid young people.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London