GyroHSR planner plots 10,000 mile road-trip in doodle car
Anthony Lillingston, a planner at ad agency GyroHSR, is preparing to embark on a 10,000 mile road-trip from London to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, in aid of charity.
Doodle car: charity road trip
Lillingston aims to raise £10,000 for a number of children’s charities, including the Centrepoint in London, SOS Children’s Villages through Europe and Christina Noble Children’s Foundation in Mongolia.
The planner and two friends will set off from London on 24 July and over the course of their journey will travel through 11 countries, 20 cities, three deserts and several mountain ranges.
The road-trip, called Doodle Car, will also be documented on a blog, thedoodlecar.com/blog/.
The 10-year-old Suzuki Swift that the group are travelling in has been sprayed matt white and transformed into a blank canvas.
The trio will invite everybody they meet to doodle their thoughts on the car.
Marker pen brand Sharpie has signed up to support the cause.
The Doodle Car project is also being supported by GyroHSR’s G Foundation, set-up over 10 years ago with the purpose of providing financial, marketing and business assistance to charities who aid young people.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)