GyroHSR planner plots 10,000 mile road-trip in doodle car
Anthony Lillingston, a planner at ad agency GyroHSR, is preparing to embark on a 10,000 mile road-trip from London to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, in aid of charity.
Doodle car: charity road trip
Lillingston aims to raise £10,000 for a number of children’s charities, including the Centrepoint in London, SOS Children’s Villages through Europe and Christina Noble Children’s Foundation in Mongolia.
The planner and two friends will set off from London on 24 July and over the course of their journey will travel through 11 countries, 20 cities, three deserts and several mountain ranges.
The road-trip, called Doodle Car, will also be documented on a blog, thedoodlecar.com/blog/.
The 10-year-old Suzuki Swift that the group are travelling in has been sprayed matt white and transformed into a blank canvas.
The trio will invite everybody they meet to doodle their thoughts on the car.
Marker pen brand Sharpie has signed up to support the cause.
The Doodle Car project is also being supported by GyroHSR’s G Foundation, set-up over 10 years ago with the purpose of providing financial, marketing and business assistance to charities who aid young people.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London