Unilever adds GPS devices to Omo washing detergent
NEW YORK - Unilever is trailing the use of GPS devices in its Omo, Persil in the UK, detergent in Brazil that allows its promotions agency Bullet to track shoppers to their front doors, according to Ad Age.
Consumers who pick up one of the GPS featured boxes also get a pocket video camera and an invitation to take their families to a day of Unilever-sponsored outdoor activity that continues the brand's "Dirt is Good" positioning, which encourages parents to let their kids have fun even if it means they get dirty.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa