Unilever adds GPS devices to Omo washing detergent
NEW YORK - Unilever is trailing the use of GPS devices in its Omo, Persil in the UK, detergent in Brazil that allows its promotions agency Bullet to track shoppers to their front doors, according to Ad Age.
Consumers who pick up one of the GPS featured boxes also get a pocket video camera and an invitation to take their families to a day of Unilever-sponsored outdoor activity that continues the brand's "Dirt is Good" positioning, which encourages parents to let their kids have fun even if it means they get dirty.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London