Unilever adds GPS devices to Omo washing detergent
NEW YORK - Unilever is trailing the use of GPS devices in its Omo, Persil in the UK, detergent in Brazil that allows its promotions agency Bullet to track shoppers to their front doors, according to Ad Age.
Consumers who pick up one of the GPS featured boxes also get a pocket video camera and an invitation to take their families to a day of Unilever-sponsored outdoor activity that continues the brand's "Dirt is Good" positioning, which encourages parents to let their kids have fun even if it means they get dirty.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham