Facebook tool launched to help brand moderation
Social media management company Tempero and technology firm iPlatform have unveiled a tool that allows brands to better manage and track activity on their Facebook pages.
Conversocial: data managment tool for Facebook
The tool, called Conversocial, puts photos, videos, comments and wall posts into one queue for moderation.
It also allows filtering and alerts to flag up problem content and tracking, which claims to be ‘more in-depth’ than Facebook’s Insights tool, which offers a similar data management service.
Conversocial will be offered as part of a Facebook page-management package offered to Tempero’s existing clients.
Tempero manages social media for the BBC, British Airways, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer and COI. IPlatform was the first official Facebook preferred developer consultant in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Data Associate Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Sales Manager (Spanish Speaking) Lipton Fleming £30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Earning potential, South West London
- Visual Designer Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Designer Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager become £32-34K, Central Manchester