Facebook tool launched to help brand moderation
Social media management company Tempero and technology firm iPlatform have unveiled a tool that allows brands to better manage and track activity on their Facebook pages.
Conversocial: data managment tool for Facebook
The tool, called Conversocial, puts photos, videos, comments and wall posts into one queue for moderation.
It also allows filtering and alerts to flag up problem content and tracking, which claims to be ‘more in-depth’ than Facebook’s Insights tool, which offers a similar data management service.
Conversocial will be offered as part of a Facebook page-management package offered to Tempero’s existing clients.
Tempero manages social media for the BBC, British Airways, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer and COI. IPlatform was the first official Facebook preferred developer consultant in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London