The Economist and how it interpreted India
The Inspiration Room blog has a good piece looking at how The Economist got people in India talking with its 'Interpret the World"' last year, which helped boost subscriptions by 44% in the sub continent.
It says that the campaign, targeted at well-educated executives between 25 to 50 years of age, made people curious and got them to think – exactly what the Economist tries to do.
Continue reading this post on The Inspiration Room blog
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire