The Economist and how it interpreted India
The Inspiration Room blog has a good piece looking at how The Economist got people in India talking with its 'Interpret the World"' last year, which helped boost subscriptions by 44% in the sub continent.
It says that the campaign, targeted at well-educated executives between 25 to 50 years of age, made people curious and got them to think – exactly what the Economist tries to do.
Continue reading this post on The Inspiration Room blog
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London