ZenithOptimedia global ad expenditure forecast
After the 2009 downturn, ZenithOptimedia is predicting a strong recovery in the coming years. Brand Republic charts the agency's forecasts to see which mediums will lead the way.
Advertising spend for 2011 and 2012 is optimistic, according to Zenith Optimedia
Broadcast and Internet are predicted to lead the recovery with the fastet growth over other mediums over the next 2 years. The forecast, released 19 July, is its third upgrade in a row this year, after six consecutive downgrades.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London