ZenithOptimedia global ad expenditure forecast
After the 2009 downturn, ZenithOptimedia is predicting a strong recovery in the coming years. Brand Republic charts the agency's forecasts to see which mediums will lead the way.
Advertising spend for 2011 and 2012 is optimistic, according to Zenith Optimedia
Broadcast and Internet are predicted to lead the recovery with the fastet growth over other mediums over the next 2 years. The forecast, released 19 July, is its third upgrade in a row this year, after six consecutive downgrades.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham