ZenithOptimedia global ad expenditure forecast
After the 2009 downturn, ZenithOptimedia is predicting a strong recovery in the coming years. Brand Republic charts the agency's forecasts to see which mediums will lead the way.
Advertising spend for 2011 and 2012 is optimistic, according to Zenith Optimedia
Broadcast and Internet are predicted to lead the recovery with the fastet growth over other mediums over the next 2 years. The forecast, released 19 July, is its third upgrade in a row this year, after six consecutive downgrades.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire