ZenithOptimedia global ad expenditure forecast
After the 2009 downturn, ZenithOptimedia is predicting a strong recovery in the coming years. Brand Republic charts the agency's forecasts to see which mediums will lead the way.
Advertising spend for 2011 and 2012 is optimistic, according to Zenith Optimedia
Broadcast and Internet are predicted to lead the recovery with the fastet growth over other mediums over the next 2 years. The forecast, released 19 July, is its third upgrade in a row this year, after six consecutive downgrades.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London