GQ India goes digital
MUMBAI - Condé Nast publication GQ has launched its online portal and a dedicated application for BlackBerry smartphones.
GQ India’s online portal GQindia.com will carry daily stories, news, videos, polls and blogs targeted at the affluent Indian man.
Additionally, available on all BlackBerry models, the GQ application for BlackBerry smartphones will offer customised content based on the user’s choice between ‘perfect guy’, ‘bachelor boy’, ‘doting father’ or ‘married but game’. Each section will feature content, tips and fashion advice. The application can be downloaded for free from BlackBerry App World and also at app.GQIndia.com
Alex Kuruvilla, managing director, Condé Nast India, commented "The GQ Blackberry application launch is an important milestone for us and an exciting one as this is a world-first from India. The GQ BB app together with the website and the magazine makes GQ a powerful multi-platform brand, the only one of its kind in the affluent men’s space. Our digital initiatives will fill the vacuum in the premium online and mobile content space making Vogue, GQ and Conde Nast Traveller the most powerful multi-platform brands that affluent consumers of digital content can engage with."
Maya Hari, director of digital, Condé Nast India, added, "We are excited to launch our GQ India site and a dedicated GQ application for the BlackBerry platform. Many of our readers are BlackBerry smartphone users so it is a great fit and opportunity to be able to deliver GQ content to our readers in this innovative way. The online and mobile offerings from GQ for the upwardly mobile Indian man make us the first premium player in this space delivering quality content in a new and exciting format."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Project Officer Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Cambridge
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £32000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & commission, London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Sleaford
- Project Manager - CRM Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, International/Europe