GQ India goes digital
MUMBAI - Condé Nast publication GQ has launched its online portal and a dedicated application for BlackBerry smartphones.
GQ India’s online portal GQindia.com will carry daily stories, news, videos, polls and blogs targeted at the affluent Indian man.
Additionally, available on all BlackBerry models, the GQ application for BlackBerry smartphones will offer customised content based on the user’s choice between ‘perfect guy’, ‘bachelor boy’, ‘doting father’ or ‘married but game’. Each section will feature content, tips and fashion advice. The application can be downloaded for free from BlackBerry App World and also at app.GQIndia.com
Alex Kuruvilla, managing director, Condé Nast India, commented "The GQ Blackberry application launch is an important milestone for us and an exciting one as this is a world-first from India. The GQ BB app together with the website and the magazine makes GQ a powerful multi-platform brand, the only one of its kind in the affluent men’s space. Our digital initiatives will fill the vacuum in the premium online and mobile content space making Vogue, GQ and Conde Nast Traveller the most powerful multi-platform brands that affluent consumers of digital content can engage with."
Maya Hari, director of digital, Condé Nast India, added, "We are excited to launch our GQ India site and a dedicated GQ application for the BlackBerry platform. Many of our readers are BlackBerry smartphone users so it is a great fit and opportunity to be able to deliver GQ content to our readers in this innovative way. The online and mobile offerings from GQ for the upwardly mobile Indian man make us the first premium player in this space delivering quality content in a new and exciting format."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London