Former GroupM Thailand CEO Bell to lead media at L'Oreal
HONG KONG - Stephanie Bell, who resigned as CEO of GroupM Thailand on 23 July, is believed to have joined L'Oreal.
According to an industry source, Stephanie Bell is taking on a regional media head role (excluding China, Australia, Japan and Korea ) at L'Oreal.
Initially appointed as the MD of the Philippines office, she moved to Thailand in 2004 to work on the Unilever business and develop other brand content. She was promoted to managing director in January 2006 and became CEO in July 2008, based out of the group's Bangkok office.
L'Oreal has been involved in a flurry of pitching activity, both traditional and digital, across the region over the past year.
The cosmetics giant launched a review of its US$45 million media account in Australia this month.
In India, Maxus clinched agency-of-record for L'Oreal in July while Mindshare Hong Kong managed to keep hold of the account following a statutory review in December. L'Oreal also reappointed UM to handle its media in Japan last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)