Why you won't find hijabs in Pakistani advertising
LAHORE - A friend visiting from London mentioned to me yesterday how astonished she was that during her two-week visit to Lahore she had yet to see a single hijab or burqa. She was especially amazed by what she called the 'relatively risqué' adver...
I explained to her that while Pakistani society is perceived as being overly conservative and 'Islamic, it is actually far from so. "Aren't you just talking about a tiny minority though?" she asked. The answer in a word, nope.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham