Why you won't find hijabs in Pakistani advertising
LAHORE - A friend visiting from London mentioned to me yesterday how astonished she was that during her two-week visit to Lahore she had yet to see a single hijab or burqa. She was especially amazed by what she called the 'relatively risqué' adver...
I explained to her that while Pakistani society is perceived as being overly conservative and 'Islamic, it is actually far from so. "Aren't you just talking about a tiny minority though?" she asked. The answer in a word, nope.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire