Why you won't find hijabs in Pakistani advertising
LAHORE - A friend visiting from London mentioned to me yesterday how astonished she was that during her two-week visit to Lahore she had yet to see a single hijab or burqa. She was especially amazed by what she called the 'relatively risqué' adver...
I explained to her that while Pakistani society is perceived as being overly conservative and 'Islamic, it is actually far from so. "Aren't you just talking about a tiny minority though?" she asked. The answer in a word, nope.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london