Why you won't find hijabs in Pakistani advertising
LAHORE - A friend visiting from London mentioned to me yesterday how astonished she was that during her two-week visit to Lahore she had yet to see a single hijab or burqa. She was especially amazed by what she called the 'relatively risqué' adver...
I explained to her that while Pakistani society is perceived as being overly conservative and 'Islamic, it is actually far from so. "Aren't you just talking about a tiny minority though?" she asked. The answer in a word, nope.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London