Carat global ad expenditure forecast
Carat's latest adspend forecast, published on 27 August, paints a positive picture for the ad industry, with global spending growth of 3.9% predicted for this year. Brand Republic's charts show how each medium is expected to perform.
Carat forecasts a 3.9% increase in global ad spend
The forecast, Carat's second upgrade within the past six months, puts online growth at 13.5% this year, giving it an 11.3% share of global ad spend. TV is also expected to do well, up 6.3% and grabbing a 44.8% share.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London