Carat global ad expenditure forecast
Carat's latest adspend forecast, published on 27 August, paints a positive picture for the ad industry, with global spending growth of 3.9% predicted for this year. Brand Republic's charts show how each medium is expected to perform.
Carat forecasts a 3.9% increase in global ad spend
The forecast, Carat's second upgrade within the past six months, puts online growth at 13.5% this year, giving it an 11.3% share of global ad spend. TV is also expected to do well, up 6.3% and grabbing a 44.8% share.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London