Carat global ad expenditure forecast
Carat's latest adspend forecast, published on 27 August, paints a positive picture for the ad industry, with global spending growth of 3.9% predicted for this year. Brand Republic's charts show how each medium is expected to perform.
Carat forecasts a 3.9% increase in global ad spend
The forecast, Carat's second upgrade within the past six months, puts online growth at 13.5% this year, giving it an 11.3% share of global ad spend. TV is also expected to do well, up 6.3% and grabbing a 44.8% share.
Click to interact with the charts below:
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham