Marketers promoted at Everything Everywhere
Everything Everywhere, the newly-merged Orange and T-Mobile entity, has announced a new marketing line-up to oversee its brand marketing activity.
Steven Day: vice-president of brand and communications
Steven Day, vice-president of brand and communications for Everything Everywhere, will have three directors reporting to him.
Spencer McHugh, previously brand marketing director for Orange UK, has now moved to the new role of marketing director for Everything Everywhere. McHugh will have responsibility for brands marketing activity, including advertising, media, direct marketing and retail marketing.
Stuart Jackson, previously director of communications for Orange UK, is now brand communications director responsible for Orange and T-Mobile external communications, along with reputation management of the brand.
Robin O’Kelly, previously communications director for T-Mobile, has moved to the position of corporate communications director.
All three executives will report to Day, who has overall responsibility for Everything Everywhere’s above and below-the-line activity.
Further changes include the appointment of Orange UK’s pay-monthly marketing director Neil Macgeorge as vice-president of products, and Orange’s director of marketing performance.
Orange and T-Mobile will retain separate brand identities, but will be housed under the parent company name of Everything Everywhere. The new parent company named was announced in May.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London