Marketers promoted at Everything Everywhere
Everything Everywhere, the newly-merged Orange and T-Mobile entity, has announced a new marketing line-up to oversee its brand marketing activity.
Steven Day: vice-president of brand and communications
Steven Day, vice-president of brand and communications for Everything Everywhere, will have three directors reporting to him.
Spencer McHugh, previously brand marketing director for Orange UK, has now moved to the new role of marketing director for Everything Everywhere. McHugh will have responsibility for brands marketing activity, including advertising, media, direct marketing and retail marketing.
Stuart Jackson, previously director of communications for Orange UK, is now brand communications director responsible for Orange and T-Mobile external communications, along with reputation management of the brand.
Robin O’Kelly, previously communications director for T-Mobile, has moved to the position of corporate communications director.
All three executives will report to Day, who has overall responsibility for Everything Everywhere’s above and below-the-line activity.
Further changes include the appointment of Orange UK’s pay-monthly marketing director Neil Macgeorge as vice-president of products, and Orange’s director of marketing performance.
Orange and T-Mobile will retain separate brand identities, but will be housed under the parent company name of Everything Everywhere. The new parent company named was announced in May.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)