NZ marketer Teague appointed MD of the Campaign Palace
SYDNEY - The Campaign Palace has named Michele Teague as managing director of its Sydney office, according to Campaign Brief.
Teague is one of New Zealand's leading marketers and has had extensive experience in a number of NZ's leading corporates in technology, FMCG, tourism, retail and advertising agency sectors.
She joins the Campaign Palace from Telecom NZ where she recently held the position head of communications for retail.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director/Client Services Director - Channel Marketing Stonor £60,000 to £75,000- dependent on experience, Central London
- Internal Communications Senior Specialist Aquent £40K pa plus, London Central