NZ marketer Teague appointed MD of the Campaign Palace
SYDNEY - The Campaign Palace has named Michele Teague as managing director of its Sydney office, according to Campaign Brief.
Teague is one of New Zealand's leading marketers and has had extensive experience in a number of NZ's leading corporates in technology, FMCG, tourism, retail and advertising agency sectors.
She joins the Campaign Palace from Telecom NZ where she recently held the position head of communications for retail.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing - FT/PT Krooter £18k - 20k per year, City of Edinburgh
- Experiential Account Manager (5 weeks) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London