NZ marketer Teague appointed MD of the Campaign Palace
SYDNEY - The Campaign Palace has named Michele Teague as managing director of its Sydney office, according to Campaign Brief.
Teague is one of New Zealand's leading marketers and has had extensive experience in a number of NZ's leading corporates in technology, FMCG, tourism, retail and advertising agency sectors.
She joins the Campaign Palace from Telecom NZ where she recently held the position head of communications for retail.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London