NZ marketer Teague appointed MD of the Campaign Palace
SYDNEY - The Campaign Palace has named Michele Teague as managing director of its Sydney office, according to Campaign Brief.
Teague is one of New Zealand's leading marketers and has had extensive experience in a number of NZ's leading corporates in technology, FMCG, tourism, retail and advertising agency sectors.
She joins the Campaign Palace from Telecom NZ where she recently held the position head of communications for retail.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London