Ten's big thing for 2011 - The Renovators
SYDNEY - Channel Ten's next 'big event' format is to be 'The Renovators', which the station says will be "the biggest home makeover show ever seen".
Produced by production house Shine, which is also behind MasterChef, Mumbrella reports that the show is one of four local productions that Ten is pointing to as its standouts.
Programming boss David Mott told the blog recently that he sees it having immense value for media buyers and said he thinks "Australians should embrace it as well as advertisers".
He added in a statement: "So far this year, we've delivered three big new hits with Glee, Modern Family and Undercover Boss. We also remain the leader in 'big event TV' with the most talked-about program in Australian television history, MasterChef Australia, surpassing all previous records.
"Next year will be even bigger and better with more bold formats in store. In 2011, we'll create more 'big event' TV moments, deliver more laughs with the best local and international comedies, we'll screen the most exciting light entertainment formats and we'll have the best mix of drama from Australia and around the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London