Ten's big thing for 2011 - The Renovators
SYDNEY - Channel Ten's next 'big event' format is to be 'The Renovators', which the station says will be "the biggest home makeover show ever seen".
Produced by production house Shine, which is also behind MasterChef, Mumbrella reports that the show is one of four local productions that Ten is pointing to as its standouts.
Programming boss David Mott told the blog recently that he sees it having immense value for media buyers and said he thinks "Australians should embrace it as well as advertisers".
He added in a statement: "So far this year, we've delivered three big new hits with Glee, Modern Family and Undercover Boss. We also remain the leader in 'big event TV' with the most talked-about program in Australian television history, MasterChef Australia, surpassing all previous records.
"Next year will be even bigger and better with more bold formats in store. In 2011, we'll create more 'big event' TV moments, deliver more laughs with the best local and international comedies, we'll screen the most exciting light entertainment formats and we'll have the best mix of drama from Australia and around the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London