Soldiers' Charity launches film as rebrand continues
ABF The Soldiers' Charity is releasing a film about its work as part of a rebranding process that it hopes will help it double its £7m annual fund, to deal with growing case numbers.
ABF The Soldiers' Charity: short film created by Nonsense
The three-and-a-half minute film, created by digital agency Nonsense, was unveiled at a screening last night at The Charlotte Street Hotel, London, to an invited audience of beneficiaries, trustees, supporters and staff, and has been posted on its website and on YouTube.
The film is part of its rebranding, supported initially by agency Dragon Rouge, which began with a change of name for the charity, which was formerly known as the Army Benevolent Fund, in February this year.
Sophie McCready, ABF The Soldiers' Charity head of communications and a former Emap marketing executive, said: "To match an increase in demand for help, The Soldiers’ Charity is on a drive to increase brand awareness and income from fundraising.
"To help move things in the right direction, we commissioned the short film to highlight the variety of people supported by the charity and working behind the scenes."
The charity was formed in 1944 and helps soldiers and their families with hardship relief, mobility assistance, education, costs of care, war widow and family financial support, and holiday schemes.
It currently works with more than 4,000 people annually, but has already seen an increase of 30% and said it expects requests for assistance to rise significantly, "as a result of current operations".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire