Radio: Using modal targeting to boost brand usage
CASE STUDY - 118 24 7: Awareness of the generic 118 number was high among consumers but there was a necessity to 'punch through' with the 24 7 part.
Competitor analysis showed that a number of 118 directory enquiry ads already ran in traditional radio ad breaks so the challenge for 118 24 7 was to achieve cut through in their sector with a different approach.
As a call-to-action medium radio was the ideal vehicle for a direct response advertiser. 118 24 7 created an original property that harnessed multiple touchpoints across the day enabling them to engage listeners in different modes and mindsets and galvanise them into taking action.
By using different material at different times of the day it was possible to keep content fresh, engage with various audiences during different dayparts and boost brand consideration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London