Radio: Using modal targeting to boost brand usage
CASE STUDY - 118 24 7: Awareness of the generic 118 number was high among consumers but there was a necessity to 'punch through' with the 24 7 part.
Competitor analysis showed that a number of 118 directory enquiry ads already ran in traditional radio ad breaks so the challenge for 118 24 7 was to achieve cut through in their sector with a different approach.
As a call-to-action medium radio was the ideal vehicle for a direct response advertiser. 118 24 7 created an original property that harnessed multiple touchpoints across the day enabling them to engage listeners in different modes and mindsets and galvanise them into taking action.
By using different material at different times of the day it was possible to keep content fresh, engage with various audiences during different dayparts and boost brand consideration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham