Radio: Using modal targeting to boost brand usage
CASE STUDY - 118 24 7: Awareness of the generic 118 number was high among consumers but there was a necessity to 'punch through' with the 24 7 part.
Competitor analysis showed that a number of 118 directory enquiry ads already ran in traditional radio ad breaks so the challenge for 118 24 7 was to achieve cut through in their sector with a different approach.
As a call-to-action medium radio was the ideal vehicle for a direct response advertiser. 118 24 7 created an original property that harnessed multiple touchpoints across the day enabling them to engage listeners in different modes and mindsets and galvanise them into taking action.
By using different material at different times of the day it was possible to keep content fresh, engage with various audiences during different dayparts and boost brand consideration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes