Radio: Using modal targeting to boost brand usage
CASE STUDY - 118 24 7: Awareness of the generic 118 number was high among consumers but there was a necessity to 'punch through' with the 24 7 part.
Competitor analysis showed that a number of 118 directory enquiry ads already ran in traditional radio ad breaks so the challenge for 118 24 7 was to achieve cut through in their sector with a different approach.
As a call-to-action medium radio was the ideal vehicle for a direct response advertiser. 118 24 7 created an original property that harnessed multiple touchpoints across the day enabling them to engage listeners in different modes and mindsets and galvanise them into taking action.
By using different material at different times of the day it was possible to keep content fresh, engage with various audiences during different dayparts and boost brand consideration.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social/Digital Strategic Planner - Top Agency Digital Gurus £34000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey