First interactive ad runs on Spotify to promote Mark Ronson album
Sony has launched the first interactive music ad to run on Spotify, which allows users to play and mix tracks from within the ad.
Mark Ronson: Spotify hosts interactive ad
The ad enables Spotify users to create their own unique mixes of three Mark Ronson tracks – 'Bang Bang Bang', 'The Bike Song' and 'Somebody To Love Me'.
The individual elements of each song can be turned on and off as each track plays.
The ad unit has been developed by a company called MXP4. It offers "an immersive game-like experience".
Louise Gitlin, new services account manager at Sony Music Entertainment UK, said: "We think this promotion is a perfect fit for Mark given his prominent position as a DJ and producer.
"The app is something new and innovative and it is a great way of having Spotify users interact with his music."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London