The X Factor to launch online branded content shop
'The X Factor' producer Fremantle Media and ITV have partnered with online department store Very.co.uk for a special fashion section of 'The X Factor' website, which will sell branded merchandise.
The X Factor: online branded content shop launched
Very.co.uk will host a dedicated section of the official website at www.itv.com/xfactor, where fans of the show can read weekly fashion content related to ‘The X Factor’ and buy branded clothes and household items.
As part of the partnership, the finalists and the Very.co.uk designers will collaborate on a series of individual T-shirts, which will then be sold through the Very.co.uk website.
Very.co.uk will also be home to the official merchandise store with exclusive branded homeware, including duvet cover sets, rugs and beanbags in addition to other 'X Factor' branded products.
Mark Rosenegk, UK vice-president of brand partnerships at FremantleMedia Enterprises, said: "This is the first time we have had an official fashion partner for 'The X Factor'.
"This deal allows for all parts of their business to benefit and these benefits will be passed on to their customers. It is an extremely exciting partnership."
The partnership will be supported by a marketing campaign, created by creative agency VCCP and Aegis media agency Carat, encompassing PR, online, social media and press advertising.
Very.co.uk launched in 2009 and sells clothes from 400 fashion brands including G-Star Raw Denim, Diesel, Firetrap, Levis and Superdry. It is part of online and home shopping retailer Shop Direct Group.
‘The X Factor’ was created by Simon Cowell and is owned and produced by Syco TV, a joint venture between Simon Cowell and Sony Music Entertainment, and Talkback Thames, part of FremantleMedia.
Last week, the first official publication for 'The X Factor' TV series, X Magazine, published by Haymarket, was launched via an exclusive distribution deal with Tesco.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Manager - TTL Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, East London