Don't mess with Sweden on Twitter
Media Culpa has the story how flight search engine Dohop.com tried to generate business via Twitter and the topic of the Swedish election echoing what Habitat had previously tried in the UK.
Dohop.com sent a series of tweets after Sweden elected an anti-immigrant party into the Swedish parliament for the first time as the Sweden Democrats got 20 seats. The move sent "shock waves through the entire Swedish society" and is obviously not a topic "that Swedes would take lightly", but it did not stop @dohop from trying to cash in on the interest.
Read the rest of the post
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes