Don't mess with Sweden on Twitter
Media Culpa has the story how flight search engine Dohop.com tried to generate business via Twitter and the topic of the Swedish election echoing what Habitat had previously tried in the UK.
Dohop.com sent a series of tweets after Sweden elected an anti-immigrant party into the Swedish parliament for the first time as the Sweden Democrats got 20 seats. The move sent "shock waves through the entire Swedish society" and is obviously not a topic "that Swedes would take lightly", but it did not stop @dohop from trying to cash in on the interest.
Read the rest of the post
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London