Don't mess with Sweden on Twitter
Media Culpa has the story how flight search engine Dohop.com tried to generate business via Twitter and the topic of the Swedish election echoing what Habitat had previously tried in the UK.
Dohop.com sent a series of tweets after Sweden elected an anti-immigrant party into the Swedish parliament for the first time as the Sweden Democrats got 20 seats. The move sent "shock waves through the entire Swedish society" and is obviously not a topic "that Swedes would take lightly", but it did not stop @dohop from trying to cash in on the interest.
Read the rest of the post
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire