Don't mess with Sweden on Twitter
Media Culpa has the story how flight search engine Dohop.com tried to generate business via Twitter and the topic of the Swedish election echoing what Habitat had previously tried in the UK.
Dohop.com sent a series of tweets after Sweden elected an anti-immigrant party into the Swedish parliament for the first time as the Sweden Democrats got 20 seats. The move sent "shock waves through the entire Swedish society" and is obviously not a topic "that Swedes would take lightly", but it did not stop @dohop from trying to cash in on the interest.
Read the rest of the post
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London