Google rules (so does Apple and Microsoft), as tech-savvy Aussies snub Vegemite and Toyota
Campaign Brief has the story of how Australians have gone tech mad as brands including Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Sony and Apple top the list while old favourites such as Vegemite fall out of favour.
Those were among the top brands in Australia according to the 2010 Brand Asset Valuator (BAV) study conducted by the global brand authority, Brand Asset Consulting.
While the tech brands soared others fell out of favour. FHM, Nutrient Water, MySpace, and Tiger Airlines were among the least trusted brands.
BAV research director David Evans, said: "Australians proved that they were not-so-happy little Vegemites with the disaster that was iSnack. And chocolate brands which boomed as the GFC made us all depressed, are being cut from our list of favourite indulgences as we're feeling a lot more relaxed and comfortable."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London