Google rules (so does Apple and Microsoft), as tech-savvy Aussies snub Vegemite and Toyota
Campaign Brief has the story of how Australians have gone tech mad as brands including Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Sony and Apple top the list while old favourites such as Vegemite fall out of favour.
Those were among the top brands in Australia according to the 2010 Brand Asset Valuator (BAV) study conducted by the global brand authority, Brand Asset Consulting.
While the tech brands soared others fell out of favour. FHM, Nutrient Water, MySpace, and Tiger Airlines were among the least trusted brands.
BAV research director David Evans, said: "Australians proved that they were not-so-happy little Vegemites with the disaster that was iSnack. And chocolate brands which boomed as the GFC made us all depressed, are being cut from our list of favourite indulgences as we're feeling a lot more relaxed and comfortable."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London