Google rules (so does Apple and Microsoft), as tech-savvy Aussies snub Vegemite and Toyota
Campaign Brief has the story of how Australians have gone tech mad as brands including Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Sony and Apple top the list while old favourites such as Vegemite fall out of favour.
Those were among the top brands in Australia according to the 2010 Brand Asset Valuator (BAV) study conducted by the global brand authority, Brand Asset Consulting.
While the tech brands soared others fell out of favour. FHM, Nutrient Water, MySpace, and Tiger Airlines were among the least trusted brands.
BAV research director David Evans, said: "Australians proved that they were not-so-happy little Vegemites with the disaster that was iSnack. And chocolate brands which boomed as the GFC made us all depressed, are being cut from our list of favourite indulgences as we're feeling a lot more relaxed and comfortable."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London