Founder of Aegis sustainability agency to leave
The founder and chief executive of Aegis-owned sustainability communications agency Clownfish is leaving the business next month to pursue other challenges.
Diana Verde Nieto: Clownfish founder leaves next month
News of Diana Verde Nieto's impending departure in mid-October coincides with the agency's relocation from its own offices in Farringdon, to the Holborn offices of Aegis Media.
The chief executive role will not be refilled and the agency's eight staff will be led by managing director Karin Laljani, who denied the relocation had taken place for cost-cutting reasons.
Aegis acquired the agency for £500,000 in 2008 and Clownfish is financially part of its digital network Isobar.
In a statement, Clownfish said the relocation was part of a wider strategy to enable it to work more closely with other brands within Aegis Media.
The agency hired Alex Johnson as communications director in July and Johnson has begun working with clients including Brita, SIGG and A Lot To Say.
Verde Nieto founded the agency in 2003 and it has since worked for Tesco, Nike and Coca-Cola.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London