Founder of Aegis sustainability agency to leave
The founder and chief executive of Aegis-owned sustainability communications agency Clownfish is leaving the business next month to pursue other challenges.
Diana Verde Nieto: Clownfish founder leaves next month
News of Diana Verde Nieto's impending departure in mid-October coincides with the agency's relocation from its own offices in Farringdon, to the Holborn offices of Aegis Media.
The chief executive role will not be refilled and the agency's eight staff will be led by managing director Karin Laljani, who denied the relocation had taken place for cost-cutting reasons.
Aegis acquired the agency for £500,000 in 2008 and Clownfish is financially part of its digital network Isobar.
In a statement, Clownfish said the relocation was part of a wider strategy to enable it to work more closely with other brands within Aegis Media.
The agency hired Alex Johnson as communications director in July and Johnson has begun working with clients including Brita, SIGG and A Lot To Say.
Verde Nieto founded the agency in 2003 and it has since worked for Tesco, Nike and Coca-Cola.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1